Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, June 22, 2015

Bri's Meal plan- June 22nd-26th

My daughter and I did some grocery shopping this morning! Our shopping days are usually Mondays and Fridays. I try to always keep my budget at $30 each trip to the grocery store equaling $60 per week. Today we reached about $35 which I am happy with! ANYWAYS.. I was on my way home and thinking maybe I should share my meal plan with all of you!! <3

NOW, I am not by ANY means perfect at meal planning. I still am trying to figure out exactly what works best for me.. but doing something is better than nothing, right?! I have found that when I do make a STRICT meal plan for the week (writing exactly what I am going to make each day for each meal) I tend to not stick with it 100%. Not that I get off track but I just sometimes don't feel like having a certain meal for dinner even though thats what my meal plan says. SO, here is what I did this week!

I am taking a few recipes for each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks). I am not writing down exactly which days I am going to make what but simply shopping for those things so that I have them! SO I have tons of healthy meal options and 2-3 choices for each meal, just depends what I feel like making that day! I think it will be great! :)

So here is what I have- If you are going off this plan pick 1 choice from each category, each day this week. I will post the recipes along with it! 







Breakfast options:
- Shakeology (chocolate or vanilla) blended with 8oz. water, 8oz. almond milk, fruit, and ice.
Find it here: Your Shakeology


- Chobani's plain, non fat greek yogurt (blue container) with fruit, honey, flax seeds, and almonds.






















Lunch Options:
-Turkey Sandwich (9 grain seed bread, turkey sandwich meat, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, etc) Fruit on the side. String cheese.















-Egg and Avocado toast. (9 grain bread toasted, avocado spread, egg over easy) sided with veggies




Chicken Sausage Salad:
Find the recipe here: Chicken sausage salad






























Dinner Options:

- Chicken Apple Sausage (recipe above)


-Chicken Picatta
Recipe found here: Chicken Picatta





















- Chicken Fajitas (Sautee 1 onion, green pepper, and red pepper in olive oil. Remove and sautee cut up chicken in olive oil until cooked through. Add seasoning- I usually just use a seasoning packet. Use wheat or corn tortillas or make a salad out of it! Add your toppings of choice)



Snack Options:

- Almonds and fruit
- Reduced fat triscuits with Laughing cow cheese (I get white cheddar in the light blue container)
- Greek yogurt like shown in the breakfast options above




As you can see, I like to keep things pretty simple! What I make tonight for dinner just depends on what I am in the mood for- it will most likely be my Chicken sausage salad first!!
Let me know if you are interested in more recipes, tips on getting in shape, etc. I am always happy to talk and help you out. <3

Follow me on my Like Page for lots more inspiration, motivation, recipes, tips on a healthy lifestyle, and to see my fit pregnancy and post baby bounce back. :) Like page here: BrianaCIT.FITfoundation

No comments:

Post a Comment