Fit mom

Fit mom

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Maggie's Journey so far


I want to share a amazing success story with you!! This program CONTINUES to amaze me! One success story after another.. people are losing weight and feeling great about themselves in only 3 weeks.

The reason I love this program so so much, is because it is a lifestyle change you are creating! This isn't a "temporary fix". This is all about fixing the way your body looks and feels.. How YOU feel about yourself and recognizing that working out and eating healthier can be fun and rewarding.

This is Maggie>> She started her fitness journey back in October! She was at a plateau with her weight and didn't know where to begin. I invited her to my challenge group and she agreed! The rest is history :)


Maggie agreed to share her story with you guys! I talked to her about her progress, what was easy, what was difficult, and where she plans on going now since she has finished her first round of the program.














Here are Maggie's measurements throughout her three weeks:












She said that with her knees, the squats were really hard for her but they got easier and easier every time. She also said that she started with the modified version but worked up to doing the workouts full out and they also got easier over time.

Maggie says that since finishing the 21 day fix she finds it easier to avoid junk food, especially salty foods. Her clothes fit better and she feels better IN them!! <<That is awesome!!! She also said that her flexibility has improved.

Maggie said "I love that the workouts are only 30 minutes and that I actually have time for them!"

She said that she plans on continuing with the workouts and is currently on her second round. Eventually she wants to go on and try another program and keep improving herself. She told me that her end goal is to feel more confident with the way she looks all the time and to not worry about it!

Maggie lost a total of 11 lbs. in THREE WEEKS with her first round of the fix!!

I can't wait to continue watching her journey and see where she goes from here!!






Thanks Maggie! <3 Your story is inspiring!!

Follow me on Facebook for more stories, motivation, and inspiration! >> Feel free to contact me if you would like through my blog or message me on Facebook!


The picture below is the latest picture of Maggie! 11/12/14 to be exact. She is feeling awesome!! Looking good girl!! <3





















No comments:

Post a Comment