Fit mom

Fit mom

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Beat the Holiday Bulge!

If your anything like me, this is the time of the year that you start to go in the wrong direction with your health. Let's face it, its easy to do when its this cold out! You probably have a lot less ambition, your stir crazy in your house, and that cupboard filled with snack food is just calling your name!
Did I get it right?!

I refuse to let that happen this year. Think of it this way.. if you let yourself go now or let yourself go even MORE, its only going to be THAT much harder to get back on track after the holidays. So why not start now and BEAT the holiday Bulge?!

This Holiday I have something SPECIAL to offer you! You can do 2 things!
1) Get yourself in incredible shape
2) Win some $$! Yes, Im serious!

I have a group starting up where you can literally win money for losing weight and staying on track. Soooo who wants in?! Contact me through my blog or find me on Facebook :)

BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment