Fit mom

Fit mom

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ready to DEFINE yourself?!


After this weekend and HALLOWEEN, candy, shopping, ice cream, more ice cream.. I need something to kick me in the BUTT!!!! Who feels the same? I got a teeny tiny bit off track this weekend.. and that is OK!!! But time to get focused.

If you have been looking for something to get started with and help you get in shape, I've got the perfect option for you! Do you struggle with flexibility, strength, and just want to be more toned and defined over all??

I did PiYo a few months ago and it really helped me not only stay fit and gain strength.. I really noticed my flexibility increase. I had been having back problems for a long time before I started this workout. My mid back was killing me.. lifting weights and lifting Chloe made it worse. After I started doing these workouts I noticed that it had gotten much much better. And after awhile I had no back pain anymore. I owe it to this workout for that!

This workout has been a HIT.. so much that they decided to bring it back and put it on sale again! If you are thinking about getting started and on track with weight loss, toning up, or just FEELING better/healthier, message me! Even if THIS workout isn't for you.. I would love to help you get started.. whether its figuring out what workout would benefit you, helping you figure out where to start, getting over that plateau, or if you just need more motivation and support! I promise I will message you back  And no, I won't be weirded out if I don't "know" you!! Lets talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment