Fit mom

Fit mom

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Final Body Beast Results!

I am so so excited to show you all my FINAL results with Body Beast and tell you a little about the program and how it went for me!

I think I will do a separate blog post later about my entire journey with Body Beast and what not! But if you would like to ask me anything right now or want to know how it went feel free to message me!

My last day of this 90 day program was last Sunday. I am pleased with my results, especially since I did not stick to the meal plan to a T. This last month was a struggle on that subject ;) But I did eat healthy and tried to stick to a plan for the most part.

The biggest changes I have noticed is that I really just feel stronger and more muscular all over. And NO, I do not mean manly muscular- refer to pictures :) I mean just much much more lean muscle. I can definitely tell that I have more ab definition also, which is something that is not easy for me to achieve. OH- and my booty is definitely LIFTED and reshaped!!!!! This was such a nice mix up from the cardio workouts that I was so used to. I loved working a different muscle group each day.

My plan right now is to keep doing these workouts as well as incorporating the 21 day fix workouts. Our vacation is in less than THREE WEEKS. So I am determined to be in my best shape by then. I will also be blogging about how that is going for me.

I would love an accountability partner during this time! Or anytime really :) If you want someone to keep you held accountable let me know and we can keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment