Fit mom

Fit mom

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Workout for only 30 minutes a day?! Kidding me?! Yes please!!

I have some REALLY exciting news!!

How many of you have done Insanity before or heard of it? I happen to have done this program before. Love it! But its gets long doing those workouts for 60 minutes a day the last month :/

December 2014 Insanity Max 30 is coming!! 30 minutes a day! Thats it… My favorite programs are the ones that push you to your MAX for only 30 minutes and give you BOMB results.

oooo Did I mention that I am HOPEFULLY taking this along with me to Mexico in December?! No equipment need = AWESOME travel material. EXCITEDDDDD!!!!!!!

I am putting together a list… Would you like to be on my VIP list and be the first to find out when this is released and have an opportunity to be in my FIRST EVER Insanity Max 30 trial group?!

Shoot me a message or connect with me on Facebook to be put on my VIP waiting list!

No comments:

Post a Comment