Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, November 10, 2014

Mason Jar- Baked Oats & Berries


For the longest time I have been bringing you new dinner recipes so this week I decided to switch it up a bit. I am a huge breakfast eater. It is my FAVORITE meal of the day.. and your know whats weird? I eat the same TWO things for Breakfast.. I don't switch it up much and I am ok with that because I just love the food that I already love.. if that makes sense :) haha BUT I decided that maybe it was time to switch it up just a TAD. And when I say tad… I mean that yes, I am still using oatmeal and fruit, some of my favorite things!!

This recipe is SUPER easy.. I would recommend maybe making it the night before? That way you can just heat it up in the morning.. It takes about 35 minutes total to make though so thats not bad. And that includes the cook time. The prep time takes only a few minutes! Yay for simple meals!!  You could always throw it in the oven while you get ready or whatever, and then eat afterwards ;)



I hope to maybe bring you another recipe this week also! I feel like this one was so simple I just got the easy way out haha. Comment below if you have something in mind that you would like to see! I like ideas :)










Here is what you will need:
1/2 banana
1/4 cup oats
2 tsp. Peanut butter
honey to taste
1/2 cup berries of choice- fresh or frozen (I used frozen this time)

Mason Jar

Lets Cook!
Mash the 1/2 banana in a bowl. Add the peanut butter and honey. Stir. 
Add the oats to the banana mixture and stir.
Put the 1/2 cup berries at the bottom of the jar. Add the banana/oats mixture to the top.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.

How to "FIX" it: 21 day fix approved
1 yellow
1 1/2 purple
2 teaspoons
honey allowance




Hope you enjoy this! I know I will in the morning.. cause I tried it before I put it in the fridge and it was GOOD. Like I said- let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like me to post for my next recipe!


Be sure to follow me on my blog and find me on Facebook for future recipes!

Find more recipes here >>

http://brianacitrowske.blogspot.com/p/my-recipes.html















No comments:

Post a Comment