Fit mom

Fit mom

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

6 months ago today I started living

6 months ago today my life changed. Not only the way I feel and look on the outside, but the way I think and feel on the inside.

I LITERALLY started living that day. 6 months ago I was at such a low place in my life.. I was literally lost! I felt stuck, ashamed, worthless, and I was FULL of fear. Fear of failure and rejection. Fear that I would never be good enough or be capable of doing something great in this life. I was living in my comfort zone I guess you could say. I was not living, I was just existing.

At MOPS yesterday we talked about fear. How it can keep you tied up and put a restraint on your LIFE. That hit home for me.. I realized that wow, before this opportunity came to me I really was living a life of fear! Fear of both success and failure. I dont think I even wanted to deal with anymore change than I had already experienced… After all I had a baby, moved into an apartment, bought a house, graduated college, and got married all in the same year. Maybe I was just scared of changing anything more in my life. I held onto that fear and it drug me into a deep deep place in my life where I have never been before. I remember just wanting to cry because I literally didn’t know what to do next in my life.











<My first taste of Shakeo!!! Tastes darn good.














I think it is a miracle of God that this opportunity came into my life when it did. All of a sudden I was offered this and something in my heart told me that I needed to do this. I have never felt such a STRONG desire or will to do something like I did this. I took a leap of faith!! And wow am I glad that I did.. because that day I finally started living again.

Starting out I had no idea where this journey was going to take me. I had no plan. I just knew that it was going to be something positive in my life. And this is not all about fitness and losing weight. My whole mindset has changed. I think differently! No longer am I afraid of failure or goal setting. I set goals and fail forward every single day. I live for it! I live to help people do the same. To help others reach their goals that they thought were impossible. To help them step out of their comfort zone and take a leap of faith. To be fearless!




SURPRISE! Working out with your babies can actually be a fun time. Not always.. but she sure makes things interested and NOT boring! ;)


























I have learned that if you put your faith before your fears, anything is truly possible and you will live out your life to the fullest.


Aside from all of that I have met some amazing people who I consider good friends. I don’t think we go a day without talking and I can tell them anything that is going on in my life. I can’t wait to one day finally meet them in person! Recently I have been able to leave my job and stay home full time with my daughter. Something that I NEVER ever believed was possible. Never in 1 million years would I have even imagined myself owning my own business and working from home full time. The thought of it just makes me get butterflies! Thank you God for this miracle and opportunity in my life. <3






We have freedom to go where we want when we want because I can now work wherever and whenever.

















































If you are out there reading this.. GO do something incredible with your life. Put no limits on yourself! Be fearless and set goals that scare the crap out of you!


xo,
Briana




No comments:

Post a Comment