Fit mom

Fit mom

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ever wonder what I do all day?

If you would've told me 6 months ago that staying home full time and working from home was in my near future, I would've probably laughed at you. I was definitely at a point in my life where I felt "stuck". I knew that I was meant for more but just couldn't figure out what that was and I was very frustrated with myself.

I am SO beyond happy to say that I now have quit my my job and work from home! I get to hang out with my baby girl ALL day. We go to ECFE, the library, lunch dates with my mom, go to the park whenever we want, and much more beyond that! I now have a "job" that is structured around MY life, not the other way around.

This opportunity has offered me much more than being a stay at home mom.. I have met some AMAZING people, am in the best shape of my life, AND get to travel across the country next summer with these people!! << IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

I have learned something- We can either live our lives in our "comfort zone" and never get ahead, OR we can take a leap of faith and design the life we are capable of living. You only get one chance at life! Why not take chances and live out your full potential?

Tomorrow I, along with some of my besties, are hosting a 5 day group where we are going to SHOW you HOW you can do the things I just listed!
So who is ready to DO and BE more!? Its up to you to create the life you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment