Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, May 18, 2015

Chocolate Shakeology Energy Bites

Straight and to the point- these are DELISH. And just posting this makes me want to go make more! They taste like a dessert (puppy chow in my opinion) but are still healthy and extremely filling!! They take almost no time to make either!

You will need:
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or other choice of nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 scoop Chocolate shakeology
- 1 tsp. vanilla

Mix it and mash it together! Form 2 inch balls and refrigerate or freeze. Delicious!!

I recommend putting them in the freezer. when you eat them they last longer that way! ;) You can munch them down so fast and by the time I finished just one I felt pretty satisfied :)

Let me know what you think- leave a comment! Share away!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment