Fit mom

Fit mom

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year. New YOU.




















New Year. >>> New YOU!!
Let's get this year started off with a BANG!
Before I started coaching, this is a summary of what my health life looked like…
-yo-yo dieting to 2 extremes! Binge or not eat much of anything
-on and off relationship with the gym- we all know those on-off relationships are unhealthy and you should just drop them asap 
-When I was at the gym.. 1-2 hours of working out, 5-6 days a week, with little to no results at all.
>> Why?? Because I had access to the equipment but no one to tell me how to use it properly. I could workout 1-2+ hours a day but come home and have no idea how to eat properly to get the results I was looking for. I THOUGHT I knew, but I didn't.. I would go through streaks of working out because I did not have the motivation, support, and accountability to keep me going.
Ready to ring in the new year with new habits?? Comment or message me and lets get this thing started. Let me show you how you can break up with the gym and get REAL results and form REAL healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment