Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, August 4, 2014

Suck it up buttercup!

Today is THE day!!
The day we start up the August Challenge group!! Some of these girls have been going hard for a few weeks already but I have faith that they are going to finish strong! Some girls are starting fresh today, including myself!
I have been letting myself slip here and there a few times to many. Its time to get back in line and work hard! Time to envision my goals and make them more clear. I am starting up today and going HARD! Nothing is stopping me.
Do you feel like you could use some motivation and support from others who have similar goals as you? Come on this journey along with us! I have a few spots open still! THIS is your chance to do something for YOU.
Suck it up buttercup were going in!


briana_cit@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/briana.johns.5


No comments:

Post a Comment