Fit mom

Fit mom

Friday, August 15, 2014

Sneak Peak into Coaching!



I am looking for a few friends to coach along side me. I want people who want to go far! I want people who have BIG dreams and goals and are ready to take control of their lives. Together WE are going to go all the way to the top because I am not going to let anything stop us.

Starting Monday I am holding a 5 day “sneak peek” into coaching group. No obligations! Just me showing you what I do and why I love it so greatly. Join us and be a “fly on the wall” if you will ;)

For too long I have been waiting for everything to make sense to me and for everything to become clear. It is finally clear! I know my goals, dreams, and where I want to go. I am on the road and headed towards success and freedom. I want to take you on the journey with me if you are willing to take a closer look.

Right now I have 3 spots available. Apply with the link below! No obligations. This is just for me to help you figure out if this is right for you J



Email me or message me on Facebook for more information and to be added into this free group!

briana_cit@hotmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/briana.johns.5


No comments:

Post a Comment