Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, February 2, 2015

Easy Oven Baked Salmon

Oven Baked Salmon!! I love salmon!! And of course simple recipes. This one took me probably 5 minutes to throw together and then only 30 minutes to bake! oooo and I love asparagus too! This will definitely be a recipe that I use again.

























Here is what you will need!

-salmon.. of course ;)
- asparagus
- 1 lemon
- sea salt
- pepper
- olive oil
- tin foil


Directions:

-Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 
-Lay out your tin foil and spray it with olive oil
-cut your asparagus and lay it out on the tin foil
-lay a piece of salmon on top and drizzle olive oil over the top of the salmon
-slice your lemon and lay a few slices on top of your salmon
-fold the ends of the tin foil over the salmon and asparagus and place in the over for 30 minutes.



Let me know how you like it!!

xo
Briana














No comments:

Post a Comment