Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, June 2, 2014

Taking a leap of faith is the first step to happiness

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know how I got started coaching and why it has been a life changer for me. I started coaching only 2 weeks ago. I was at a point in my life where I didn't know what to do next. No jobs seemed right for me and I didn't really know who I was. A friend of mine that Neil and I met on our honeymoon introduced me to coaching. And thank the lord that she did! Truly, it has been such a blessing on my life. I had the strongest gut feeling that I have ever had when I was given this opportunity, and I ran with it. 

Staying fit and being healthy has always been something that I have been interested in. Working out was a daily thing for me. I always told people that if I could work out for my job that would be the dream job. Well here I am! Working out for my job, getting paid to help people transform their lives, and being held accountable for my own health. How can it not get better than that!? 

We just started our challenge group today, June 2nd, and I can not wait to see everyones results. I am having so much fun with this so far. Being held accountable for your own health is only one reason why I love Beachbody coaching. I could make a long list of reasons why I coach, but the biggest reason is to help others reach their fitness goals. Being ashamed of your body and the way you look in the mirror is no way to live your life. So I am going to do everything in my power to help make people feel more confident, healthy, and happy! Taking that leap of faith is the first step to happiness :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment