Fit mom

Fit mom

Saturday, June 7, 2014

When you feel like caving..

Remember why you started! Last night I was at a grill out with my family. They had brats, potato salads, and all kinds of desserts. I ate before I went there but it is still hard watching everyone else dig in. Then I had to go pick up a cold stone smoothie for my husband and stare at it all the way home. If you don't know already I am on the 21 day fix so I am on a strict eating plan right now. But last night I was hungry, and not for anything healthy! So I went and measured myself. I have lost 1/2 inch on my thighs and waist in the first 5 days of the 21 day fix program!! This is because I have been sticking to my meal plan and doing the workouts each and everyday! I know how hard it can be, especially when you are at  social gatherings. I am about to go to a bachelorette party and I am not going to be drinking. So if you ever feel like you are going to cave, remember why you are in it! And realize how far you have came so far. Why waste all that hard time and effort for a cookie or a drink? Why? You know you will regret it afterwards.. I know I would regret it for days after if I would have gave in. And remember who your support group is. Your family, coaches, team, etc. If someone is not supporting you, kick them the heck out. Surround yourself with people who want you to succeed your goals and watch you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment