Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, December 1, 2014

Crock pot Balsamic Chicken

Crock pot recipes.. ahhh my FAVE!!

Why?! Cause this mom doesn't have time to make a miraculous meal rarely EVER in the evening!
This last week/weekend with Thanksgiving and shopping things got a little crazy and I was just ready to get back into the loop of things and into a normal routine/schedule. That went for my meals and working out also.

For this week I decided to do something simple but delicious. I lovvveeee chicken. So if you can put chicken in the crock pot, throw in a few ingredients, and just wait for it to cook and turn out awesome. <<<That's winning in my book! So I am going to bring you a winning recipe ;)

I haven't given this to Chloe to try yet, but I really think she would have liked it! She had some left over Chili from last night.. which was ALSO a crock pot meal! (which you can also find in my recipes) hahaha Yesss I am a little bit lazy so far this week in the cooking department. BUT that doesn't mean I can't make something everyone loves. And honestly, a lot of times I think crock pot meals are the BEST!

So here you have it! Super easy..

What you need:
Chicken breast- as much as you want (I used 3 breasts, enough for leftovers!)
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 small onion
1 tsp. minced garlic
sea salt
black pepper

Directions:
Put Chicken breasts at the bottom of the crock pot, add ingredients on top, give it a stir. Cook on low for 6 hours or High for 4 hours. Serve with your choice of sides!


I hope you enjoy this recipe! I love bringing you family friendly recipes that are EASY to get on the table! Let me know what you think :)

xo
Bri





No comments:

Post a Comment