Fit mom

Fit mom

Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Years resolution

I have been thinking lately- what will my New Years resolution be??? Hmmmm

I honestly can say that I don't think I have actually ever set one before. But this year I want to. And I want to stick with it! 

I have been thinking today that I might make a resolution to organize my time better. Something that I really struggle with. I am a schedule oriented person but get off task really easily. If I could get that under control and break my day into different time for cooking, cleaning, family, work, etc. I think it would be good for both me and my family. And would also help me be more chill throughout the day ;)

What is your New Years resolution going to be?! Any ideas yet? I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment