Fit mom

Fit mom

Monday, December 1, 2014

Train Insane or Remain the Same!


























You know what kind of workouts are my FAVORITE?!
Ones that can get you in incredible shape in only 30 minutes/day :)

I did Insanity back in December 2012 after I had Chloe. It helped me gain back all the muscle I had lost during my pregnancy plus more! I loved it.. but working out for an hour a day was not ideal.

I can't believe that I ever thought I was going to be able to make it to the gym at least 4 days a week.. * Note: it didn't work * ;) After you have kids you find out that when you leave the house for 2 hours a day, you just start to feel guilty instead of relaxed. You get tired of bothering people to come over and watch your child. Its more work than the working out part itself...

And that is why I am here.. doing these FUN workouts and in the best shape of my life AFTER having a baby.

>>> Who is ready to MAX OUT in 30 minutes a day with me!?
This releases tomorrow! And I have a feeling its going to go fast :)
So like, comment, or message me to get first dibs!!

Dear Fat,
Prepare to DIE.

xo, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment