Fit mom

Fit mom

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa's "Workout" Shop

Ready for Santa's Workout Shop?!


Why would you want to wait until after the holiday to start getting on track to a healthier you when you could start working towards your goals now?!

Here is a little secret: Every day counts! Every week counts.. and every month counts! So don't keep putting YOU on hold.

I am hosting a 3 week group starting on December 15th for anyone who wants some support, accountability, and motivation through the holiday season.

You will get the support of myself and others in the group, a meal plan to follow, and workouts to follow!

Perfect! You've got your nutrition. Your Support/accountability. And your workout!

Let's get to work!

Contact me via my blog or Facebook message me to hold a spot!

xo
Bri




No comments:

Post a Comment