Fit mom

Fit mom

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.


Don't miss a chance at something because you are afraid of what might happen. Be excited about what COULD happen! Take chances. Life is all about lessons and taking risks. How will you ever know if something was meant for you if you don't give it a shot?? 

I am living by this because ever since I started coaching my life has completely changed. My mind set on what I am capable of doing has changed. No longer am I going to give myself barriers as far as what I am able to achieve. You can do so much more than you tell yourself. Give yourself a chance and take the shot. 

You only have one life to live. So don't spend it living in your comfort zone and afraid of exploring what you are capable of doing. You are only one single person on this planet. But YOU can make a change. For yourself, your family, or others. So go out there and take control of your life and take chances.  You never know what might come of it. Have a wonderful day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment