Fit mom

Fit mom

Friday, July 11, 2014

I am a work in progress

Here is a little reminder for the day! Remember that you are human and that you are not meant to be perfect. Work hard for the body and for the life you want but don't be let down or ashamed when you get a little off course. YOU are a  work in progress. You might go down hill a little but the important thing is that you stay strong enough to rise back up and get back on track! No one ever said it was going to be easy. But if you stick with it and stay strong it WILL be worth it!

I never used to think of my body as a work in progress. If I gained a few pounds I would get down on myself and just assume that I wasn't meant to have my dream body. Now I know and understand that perfection is never reached! We ARENT perfect. Being the best that YOU can be is something that you should always be shooting for. And thats what this is all about. Not being skinny and perfect, about becoming the best YOU can and working to reach YOUR goals each day. 

Each day when you wake up in the morning remember this. Or if you start to doubt yourself remember that you are not perfect and neither is anyone else. We all have struggles and doubts. But how you overcome them is what truly matters. And that you keep on keeping on :) No matter what. Each day is a new day to do something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment