Fit mom

Fit mom

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Take control of the reins!

This quote came out of my personal development book that I am reading! Grab ahold of the reins and move your life in the direction that you really want to go! Where do you start though? You can make a list of goals that you want to accomplish, but you need to have a plan on how you are actually going to get there.
If you want to make a change in your life, become aware of what is stopping you from getting there. The small choices we make everyday paints a bigger picture of where we are going to be in the future. They may not seem like big decisions now. But those small choices form habits. And those small habits become permanent.


So lets change those small habits together! I have some things I want to change in my life. How about you? What is it that you would like to change or become better at? Better job, losing weight, eating healthier, becoming a better parent?? Whatever it is, focus on the little things that you are doing each day. Do your workout daily. Schedule time to set aside with your kids each day. Plan your meals ahead of time so that you are not tempted to eat out. Changing what you do daily will form new habits. And over time those new habits will become permanent. I am going to make a list of habits that I want to change and become aware of what I am doing each day. None of us are perfect. We all have something we could improve on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment