Fit mom

Fit mom

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

30 day progress

When I started out Im not gonna lie-- I was a little skeptical and didn't really know what to expect. I mean I have been focusing on cardio workouts and HIIT workouts for so long.. changing it up can be intimidating. Especially when something has worked for you in the past. BUT it is good to change it up! And fun as well.. 
After 30 days I noticed that I am much more toned. My arms are stronger--the weights are lighter. My booty (as you can see in this pic) is more defined and lifted. And I only do a leg workout ONCE a week.. which means thats my progress after only 4 leg workouts. Thats craziness! Overall I am loving it so far! I am currently in my 6th week! So this weekend will mark the half way point.. I have posted a pull up video so go check that out! I am planning on posting another video to see how far I have come since then!

If you have been debating about whether or not you want to get started with something.. my suggestion is to start! You never know what is going to happen and how it can change your life until you give it a chance. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment